The High Productive & Effective Manager
|The High Productive & Effective Manager||20/12/2019||27/12/2019||For All|
Course Duration: (6 Days/4 hours/day)
Course Language: (English)
Course Price: QAR 2,950.00
You’ll identify what “Effective Manager” looks like: can you get the job done at a high level? Do you attract and retain top talent without burning them out? Then you’ll dig into the four critical behaviours that make a manager great and learn how to adjust your own behaviour to be the leader your team needs. You’ll learn the major tools that should be a part of every manager’s repertoire, how to use them, and even how to introduce them to the team in a productive, non-disruptive way.
As a manager looking to make a difference in your workplace effectively, and influence your team in positive way, and looking to solve those problems that you have not found a solution for it
In this course you will learn and apply for several knowledge and techniques which should improve your skills and experience “Productive and Effective Manager”
- Understand how our emotions, mind-set, values and beliefs impacts on our behaviour and performance.
- Understand the process of how we learn, and what genuinely motivates and engages people in the workplace.
- Better at reading people and more flexible in your approach
- More confident and finessed with your existing skill set
- More able to motivate direct reports
- Better able to develop and get the best out of people
- A better leader and influencer
- Any Manager who is having minimum two years of experience.
- Leadership Principals
- Transformational Leadership
- Understand your team’s strengths, weaknesses, and goals in a meaningful way
- Stop limiting feedback to when something goes wrong
- Motivate your people to continuous improvement
- Spread the work around and let people stretch their skills
- Your Inner Innovator
- Room for Improvement
- Lobby for Change
- Encourage Growth
- Create Mutual Respect
- The Importance of Trust
- Encourage the Heart
- Share Rewards
- Celebrate Accomplishments
- Make Celebrations Part of Your Culture
- The Principles of Influence
- The Art of Persuasion
- Establish the Goal
- SMART Goals
- The Expectancy Theory
- Helping Others Set Goals
- Examine Current Reality
- Explore the Options
- Establish the Wrap Up
- The importance of trust:
- What is Trust?
- How to Build a Trusting Relationship
- Trust & Coaching
- Achieving the Goal
- Record the Achievements
- Phase 1: ARE YOU READY?
Challenging capabilities and simulating real cases through training and coaching environment to engage our learners’ talents to the real updated world.
- Phase 2: ENGAGE
This program provides an opportunity for practitioners and learners to focus on leadership in the information professions from both theoretical and practical perspectives. The program employs theoretical concepts and models, coupled with case studies based on the experiences of leaders within the profession to understand how to develop leadership potential in oneself and others.
- Phase 3: APPLY
When the program classroom experience ends, participants can apply and sustain their learning by using the following ongoing support:
Optional, fee-based learning, coaching & support, such as extended coaching engagements, additional Learning packages & custom initiatives to connect individual development to organizational needs.
- Program leader from operations department.
- Enrolment can be done 2 days ahead the course start date.
- All learners should attend at least 80% of course total hours to gain the certificates.
- Participating and discussing are necessary to achieve the maximum training benefit.
- Pre-assessment will be applied at the beginning of the training
Post- assessment will be provided along with the attendance certificate after the completion date
Oops! We could not locate your form.