Dakar – Senegal
Africa continent is regaining vigorous economic development in the trend of global recovery. The most productive sectors continue to perform. Interestingly, strong industrialization guidelines and policies to enhance regional value chains should be advantageous for the continent’s overall economic competitiveness.
This is the continental backdrop to the proposed OIC-Senegal Invest Forum to be held in Dakar on June 16 – 17, 2022, on the sidelines of the 17th Trade Fair of OIC Member States. This high-level meeting strives for heralding the economic recovery in the 57 Member Countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
This momentous event is an opportunity to strengthen trade relations between Senegal and other OIC Member Countries. Besides, it congregates strategic economic players: public and private investment actors, trade promotion organs, and professional associations…
The main objective
- Promote Senegal investment destination and introduce investors from OIC member countries to major investment opportunities;
- Foster the development of economic and trade partnerships among OIC member countries;
- Promote co-investment between champions of Islamic economies for greater added value and better regional integration;
- Highlight cooperation and synergy among OIC member countries to attract complementary investments in continental value chains
The Expected Results
- To promote investment opportunities in Senegal;
- To foster the conclusion of investment intentions on structuring projects;