Navigating a World of New Opportunities through Hong Kong
China’s Belt and Road Initiative is designed to enhance the orderly free-flow of economic factors and the efficient allocation of resources by expanding business cooperation between East and West, from Asia to Europe via Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, West Asia and the Middle East. The “Belt” and “Road” refer to the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, respectively. The Initiative offers companies unparalleled opportunities to tap into new markets and explore the tremendous potential of the Chinese mainland, ASEAN countries and many other economies along the Belt and Road.
The inaugural Summit will bring you:
- 20+ international thought-leaders, senior ministers from countries along the Belt and Road, and world-renowned business leaders.
- 1,000+ participants, including key figures of international institutions, corporate leaders, project owners, global investors and service professionals.
The Belt and Road Summit consists of a series of panel sessions, keynote luncheon and business matching sessions. Renowned speakers will share their views on the Belt and Road Initiative.View more
Attracting more than 1,000 participants, the Belt and Road Summit serves as an extensive platform to publicise your products and services. Contact us to tailor sponsorship packages that suit your business needs.Contact us
To maximise networking opportunities for participants of the Belt and Road Summit, an Exhibition is staged concurrently with the main conference. Apply now to secure a booth at the Belt and Road Summit to showcase the best of your company!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All those who are engaged in:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Logistics and Maritime Services
- Professional Services
- Infrastructural Development
- Cross-border Investment
- International Trade and Manufacturing
- Governments and Institutions